Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

The Innocent Big Knit

Every year innocent smoothies have a charity campaign in the winter months to help keep elderly people warm, when all their little smoothies start wearing knitted hats. It took me a while to realise that the hats were knitted by actual people and that everyone could join in. But each year the little hats would appear and I'd find I'd forgotten to take part again. But not this year! They had an advert on the telly! The deadline is the end of the month so I should be able to contribute at least a couple. Here are the two I made the other evening:
I'm still debating whether I can be bothered to give them bobbles... Get knitting! It's for a good cause and I love the idea of maybe seeing a hat I recognise (ok, so the chances are ridiculously tiny, but I still like the idea).

No comments:

Post a Comment